Connect with us


10 Early Warning Signs Of Mold Toxicity Everyone Should Know

Mold infestation is widespread in most homes, and its presence can be the cause of many health problems. Mold can grow anywhere and once inside the body.

Warning signs of mold toxicity:

1. Headaches

A first common sign of black mold toxicity is having frequent headaches. Living in an area with black mold for several hours can trigger a headache as a result of an allergic reaction to airborne mold spores. Headache may also be due to inflammation of the mucous membranes in the nasal cavities. When you work or sit around a black mold and inhale the air, your head will start beating. It is a sign that your body is trying to fight the spores that are entering your system. The headache will improve once you leave the area and enter an open space and start inhaling fresh air. If you spend time in a home or office affected by fungi and you get frequent headaches, it is a time to take your headache seriously before things get worse.

Open next page to continue reading