Connect with us


20 Easy Ways To Lose Belly Fat (Without Going to The Gym)

90% of fat in the majority of the population is present as a layer beneath your skin. This is the fat present on your belly. The other 10% is present around your body organs like intestines and liver. Belly fat is not only inconveniencing when it comes to fitting your clothes, but it also has serious health issues. If you are familiar with exercise as the only way of how to lose belly fat, there are other ways that can help you. Here are 20 incredible ways to lose belly fat naturally at home:

20. Drink Green tea:

Consuming green tea has multiple health advantages. It has antioxidant epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) and caffeine, which boost metabolism. Research has shown that EGCG, catechin, helps in loss of belly fat. When combined with exercise, the effects of green tea on weight loss becomes stronger.

19. Intermittent Fasting:

Intermittent fasting has become famous when it comes to weight loss. And Intermittent fasting consists of an eating pattern involving cycling between eating periods and fasting periods. A popular intermittent fasting method comprises 24-hour fasts twice or once a week. Another one includes fasting each day for 16 hours and having all your meals within 8 hours. Research has shown that participants lose 4-7% of their fat when they fast within 6-24 hours.

[ Open Next Page To See More.. ]


Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply